Physical model of the gravitation
To investigate the possibility of the microscopic matter interaction with the macroscopic matter in the form of the gravitation interaction. To construct mathematical model which agree with the experiments.
It is known that main models of gravitation are based on the idea suggested by Einstein: gravitation is fundamental physical property of the reality, which forms the space - time. Objects and their interactions are secondary in relation to them. Physical materiality of space and time does not admit in this approach. The space and time are not considered as physical medium. Primacy in a paradigm and physical non materiality of the gravitation is formed the main inconsistent elements of the Einstein model.
Competing models of gravitation either supplement specified, or are based on some new assumptions.
In particular, the relativistic Logunov’s model of gravitation acts in a role of the theory of physical fields in Minkowsky space. In this approach it was possible to overcome the singularity of the Einstein’s models, to construct the energy-pulse tensor and the conservation laws.
But we have not now the uniform theory of the electromagnetism and gravitation. Many attempts in this direction ( Weil, Kaluza, Eddington…) was destroyed by practice.
Because of this reason we don’t have the answer on some fundamental questions:
1. Whether the description of the gravitational phenomena in macro space and time T1×R3, following from macrophysics and consistent with experimenters, is possible?
2. How to receive from the gravitation theory the model of a gravitational charge and its evolution? Whether there are negative and positive gravitational charges? Whether there is a zero gravitational charge?
3. In what sense and how it is possible to coordinate physically and mathematically the theory of the electrodynamical and gravitational phenomena? As far as they are similar and why are various among themselves? As far as the models of electric and gravitational charges can be similar?
4. Does the gravitation have a latent physical material nature, by what it is caused? Whether it is possible to receive a visual image of the physical mechanism of gravitational influence? How to expand and deepen the practical application of the gravitation, how can we operate with gravitation?
5. What physical and mathematical moments are missed in the theory of gravitation? How them to take into account and put into practice?
6. Are there the particles associated with gravitational radiation? To what is their energy equal?...